Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
*AVAILABLE NOW* A ONE double bedroom first floor flat. Convenient town centre location. Gas central heating system and double glazed. Fitted kitchen with appliances. Lounge/diner. Bathroom/WC with shower. Own entrance door with ground floor hallway. Well presented accommodation. Walking distance to the Railway Station. Viewing highly recommended. Unfurnished. No pets/no smokers.
TENANT PERMITTED PAYMENTS
1) Payment to replace lost keys or parking fobs £50 inclusive of VAT
2) Payment to change the rent due date £50 inclusive of VAT
3) Payment to change tenants name on the AST £50 inclusive of VAT
4) Payment to add Permitted Occupier to AST £50 inclusive of VAT
5) Payment to terminate the tenancy agreement early will be the normal Landlord agency re-let fee in addition to any rent due up to and include end of the originally agreed tenancy.
We are members of The Money Shield Client Money Protection Scheme and The Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme.
With a radiator and laminate flooring. Stairs to:
With two double glazed windows to the front. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
With a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Over the bath shower with a rail and curtain fitted. Double glazed window. Ladder radiator and tiled areas. Extractor fan.
With a single drainer stainless steel sink unit and a range of base and wall cupboard units incorporating an oven, hob and extractor. Tiled splashbacks. Fridge/freezer and washing machine. Double glazed window. Radiator.
With a radiator, a double glazed window and laminate flooring.
Rent will be payable monthly, in advance and we will be exclusive of council tax and all other utilities. A security deposit of the equivalent of one month's rent will be payable prior to the tenancy start date. No Smokers No Pets Tenant(s) income no less than monthly rent x 30 (£18,750)
Paul Birtles Estate Agents, 3 Flixton Road, Urmston, Manchester, M41 5AW
Tel: 0161 747 9095 | Email: email@example.com